Reading My Story...

Opinions and views respond to the story do not give any warranty on accuracy, completeness, usefulness, fitness for any particular purpose or other assurances as to the opinions and views expressed in this blog. This blog disclaims all responsibility for any losses suffered directly or indirectly arising from reliance on such opinions and views.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Stop dreaming

I BROKE off with my first love after one-and-a-half years. He said his feelings for me had faded and I had taken advantage of him.
Lately, I’ve been having dreams about him. They bring back memories that haunt me. Is God testing my patience or is He trying to tell me that we’ll be together again? If we do, I fear he will leave me again.
Desperately Seeking Help

YOU are still dreaming. The guy left and has not kept in touch. Why do you think he's about to get back into your life?
He told you the truth – he stopped loving and caring about you. That you had taken advantage of him was probably a crummy excuse to make himself seem less of a jerk.
Dreams are subconscious feelings. You hope that he still loves you. You want to believe that God is giving you a sign.
Mind your good sense and stop dreaming. He’s not coming back so you won’t have to suffer a broken heart all over again. Accept this and the dreams will end.
Concentrate on your studies and plan for your future. Do not pine for love that can never be yours. You will heal if you set your mind to it.