Reading My Story...

Opinions and views respond to the story do not give any warranty on accuracy, completeness, usefulness, fitness for any particular purpose or other assurances as to the opinions and views expressed in this blog. This blog disclaims all responsibility for any losses suffered directly or indirectly arising from reliance on such opinions and views.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Crawl back into her heart

I HAD an affair with a married colleague and I think my wife has found out. I was planning on ending the relationship.
The problem is, my wife does not seem to mind. I would like to spice up our life – I still love her very much. But she does not seem interested at all; she has hinted that while I'm doing things elsewhere, she could be doing the same too!
If I told my wife everything, she might want to leave me. But if we don’t go through all those problems, I don’t think we can get back to where we were before. And if she were to leave me, I would be devastated. What should I do?
In Deep Trouble

END the relationship and get on with spicing up your marriage. Do not believe that your wife does not mind the affair. At this moment, she is hurt, angry and feeling vengeful about your betrayal.
Showing her disinterest and disdain, and hinting that she could easily have an affair, too, is the retaliation of a woman in pain. If you accept her seeming indifference without a fight, then your marriage is over. Right now, she wants to know that you love her enough to leave the other woman. She needs to hear that you need her most and that you cannot live without her.
Do not act the coward when your marriage is on the brink. Prove your love. Never leave your wife with suspicions that you're still carrying on the affair. Phone her when you're apart. Take her for a romantic holiday. Spoil her, pamper her and ravish her with love, passion and all your attention.
If your wife should appear cold and unmoved, give her time to heal. You were the culprit and you need to earn her forgiveness. However, never confess the gory details of your affair. Get on with your marriage and cleanse her wounds with love and patience.